Scientific Affairs and Education Specialist
Scientific Affairs and Education Specialist is required for a Multinational Medical Devices vendor based in Riyadh .
The role is a full time position based in Riyadh with approximately 25,000 /Month
|MAIN PURPOSE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES|
1. Provide support on Infection Prevention and Medical Diagnostic best practices.
2. Provide professional technical support to HC commercial leaders to ambition growth in the Infection prevention business.
3. Analyze client processes to recognize pin points and opportunities for new businesses.
4. Identify and improve a main opinion leader network to support the growth of the Infection Prevention business.
List the key responsibilities:
1. Provide professional technical support to Saudi Arabia customers on Infection Prevention best practices and XXX Solutions
- Co-ordinate and conduct Client Receiving Evaluations and Customer Preference Evaluations for new and modified products.
- Liaise among client, regional professional services, expansion and advertising for product design
2. Deliver professional technical support to Saudi Arabia commercial leaders to initiative development in the Infection Prevention and Medical Diagnostic business
a. Work with the HC Business Crew to create the technical mechanisms of the Saudi Arabia strategic plan – market trends, VOC/VOM, field testing, new product launch calendar, KOL plan.
b. Work with the country sales & marketing organizations to establish the technical components of the local commercial plan – new product launches, training calendar, day to day field support
c. Investigate business chances, new applications and new product opportunities, which may enlarge the depth and breadth of our current business.
d. Coach the native country organization on commercialization – NPI process and DFSS tools.
e. Conduct and analyze technical competitive product info
f. Develop/contribute to competitive product differentiation (stories, evidence and arguments) such as outcomes, analysis and proof of value.
g. Communicate with the global technical system to replicate success stories and best practices.
3. Analyze customer processes to identify pain points and opportunities for new businesses
a. Develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of the infection prevention regulations in Saudi Arabia.
b. Develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of the processes used in the operating room environment.
c. Maintain a regular presence in OR and continually participate in procedures.
d. Identify the customer pain points based .
e. Communicate customer needs to business and laboratory management for prioritization.
f. Identify new product ideas and solutions which meet the needs of the customers in Saudi Arabia.
g. Champion these new product ideas with the medical R&D Laboratories in Europe and the US.
h. Ensure clinical and technical suitability of new products for customer requirements.
i. Listen to customers and anticipate product marketing and technical trends.
j. Establish and maintain a literature file.
4. Identify and develop a key opinion leader network to support the growth of the infection prevention business
a. Build and maintain a network of key opinion leaders (KOL).
b. Proactively communicate trends to and from XXX to the KOLs.
c. Proactively engage and influence relevant standardization and regulatory bodies.
d. Represent XXX at professional / scientific congresses and meetings.
Life Science. Preferably Medical degree (Surgeon, Nurse, Infection Control….)
- 3 – 5 years of experience in surgical practice with specialization in the operating room environment.
- Procedures used inside the hospital and OR environment.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Arabic (written and oral).
4. Key Capabilities:
- Good commercial awareness.
- Good inter-personal contact skills.
- Ability to work in teams – cross-functional and multicultural.
Join our mailing list to receive our weekly updates