Sage International Attendee Scholarship
Infection Prevention and Control Canada and Sage Products LLC are announcing the launch of the Sage International Attendee Scholarship. They will provide financial assistance to eligible infection prevention and control citizens from under-resourced countries to attend an Infection Prevention andCOntrol Canada National Education Conference.
A total of $5,000 will be set aside for the Scholarship by IPAC Canada and Sage Products LLC. The maximum amount granted to each recipient per award year would be the equivalent of five thousand dollars ($5000.00 CAD). you will not necessarily need to receive the full amount. This award will include the registration for the entire conference, including both pre and post conference education sessions, economy air travel, and a maximum of five (5) nights’ accommodation, and meals. In addition, the applicant will receive one complimentary ticket to the conference special event(s).
To select from applications, those applicants who:
a) Have demonstrated an interest in infection prevention and control continuing professional education.
b) Are eligible for financial assistance based on the criteria set out in Section 1.4 herein.
c) Have not received funding from another IPAC Canada Scholarship, Bursary or Award (whether national or international) within the past 5 years
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATING ELIGIBILITY
1. Applications must be submitted no later than January 31st, or on an alternated published date. No extension to the deadline date will be provided.
2. Applicants must hold a national or international infection prevention and control association membership.
3. Using the established criteria set out below, the IPAC Canada Executive, in its sole discretion, shall select the applicant(s) for funding from the applications, and will, at its discretion, determine the amount of funding to be made available. The funding will be distributed among as many applicants as can be reasonably assisted. The Executive will have final authority in assigning values.
4. No member may receive assistance from any IPAC Canada award more than once in any five consecutive years.
5. The criteria will be reviewed annually by the IPAC Canada Executive.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: January 31, 2016
For the application and more information please visit the scholarship announcement on IPAC Canada
Join our mailing list to receive our weekly updates