Free Infection prevention and Control Teleclass Education
Continuous IPC education is essential for IPC professionals. Teleclass Education by Webber Training Inc will provide the best possible infection prevention and control information, to the widest possible audience, with the fewest barriers to access. It is free to register as a Webber Training Member. Also, because of a quirk of the teleclass registration area on www.webbertraining.com, members from LMIC can register for any teleclass without cost. Just register for one or more teleclasses, even ones that have a registration fee, and you will receive an invoice for $0.
The primary objectives of Teleclass Education are to: (1) provide the best possible infection prevention and control information, (2) to the widest possible audience, (3) with the fewest barriers to access. Each live teleclass broadcast lasts for approximately 60 minutes. You have the opportunity to download the slides and handouts before the live lecture, and you have unlimited access to the lecture recording later after the presentation
Teleclass Education is run by groups of volunteers around the globe and is funded by the World Health Organization, grants from corporations and governments, and by registration fees.
– Paul Webber heads up Webber Training Inc. and coordinates the teleclass program.
– Prof. Syed Sattar co-founded the lecture series.
– Martin Kiernan runs the British Teleclass Series.
– Jane Barnett runs the South Pacific Teleclass Series.
– Dr. Benedetta Allegranzi and Claire Kilpatrick organize the World Health Organization teleclass series.
– Carolina Giuffré organizes the Spanish-language teleclass series.
– Prof. Pierre Parneix and Dr. Anne-Gaëlle Venier organize the French-language teleclass series.
– Prof. Shaheen Mehtar directs the Teleclass Education Africa initiative.
You can see the entire 2016 teleclass schedule at http://www.webbertraining.com/schedulep1.php. enjoy learning / updating your IPC knowledge while seating at your place.
Join our mailing list to receive our weekly updates