Great annual opportunity is coming soon once you decide to join the upcoming APIC 2014 7-9 June, 2014 this is the annual conference of the Association for professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology APIC this conference is the largest annual gathering of infection preventionists
worldwide with a greatest educational opportunities for health care professionals
By joining the APIC 2014 meeting you will benefit the following:
- Make the most of your experience by focusing your professional development on knowledge areas aligned with your infection prevention responsibilities. Choose from sessions on Ambulatory and Perioperative Strategies; Special Populations; HAI Definitions and Challenges; Program and Professional Development; Cleaning, Disinfection, and Sterilization;Hot Topics.
- You will learn about the latest research and science to discover the real world solutions for challenging infection prevention issues
- Choose from more than 90 sessions. APIC 2014 features three days of more than 90 educational sessions and cutting-edge workshops. Learn from leading clinical, industry, and public health experts.
- Discover emerging issues. Stay ahead of industry hot topics and discuss how to prevent problems before they become unmanageable This year you’ll find plenaries, sessions, workshops, and abstract presentations on critical issues like CRE and other MDRO, and NHSN, and safe injection practices.
- Experience the latest tools and technology. Explore the leading edge of science and technology in APIC 2014’s exhibit hall. Browse the 230+ exhibits, learn about scientific advances in equipment and devices, and experience hands-on demonstrations of the latest technology.
- Share the learning. The professional development doesn’t stop at the end of the conference. Every attendee will receive a copy of the standard conference proceedings, which includes all the educational sessions synced with presentation slides. This means you can go back and catch up on what you missed and share the most relevant sessions with the rest of your team.
- Connect (and reconnect) with colleagues. Looking for networking opportunities? APIC 2014 won’t disappoint! From the Welcome Reception to the new Section roundtables at lunch, this year’s conference offers multiple opportunities to network with healthcare professionals from across the United States and around the world.
It is encouraged to submit presentation proposal for the annual conference and you will get a complementary travel expenses up to 1000$ from the APIC and you will present your talk in front of the world leaders in infection prevention you can choose category to discuss for your proposed paper from the following
- Surveillance and Technology
- Emerging Science, Research, and Application
- Leadership and Professional Development
- Public Policy/Public Reporting
- Alternate Care Settings (e.g., Ambulatory, Long-Term Care, Long-Term Acute Care), and
Hurry to catch this opportunity visit APIC site to apply www.apic.org
Join our mailing list to receive our weekly updates